Thursday, February 15, 2007

Future Fashion Designer?!

I was awakened this morning at 2am by a naked 2 year old! I don't know what woke her up or why she came into our room. All I know is that she had decided it was time to get up and get dressed for the day. Since I was not even half-awake, I talked her into putting on the clothes she brought in and took her back to bed. Later, when I got up for the day, here's how she was dressed . . .

Now, just a little explanation about the "skirt". It is actually a t-shirt (although the sleeves look like little pockets that have been pulled inside out). Now, you tell me, do you think she has a future in fashion design? I guess I'm just glad that she had enough forethought to make sure she had something on to cover her little bottom.

6 comments:

Bridget said...

That is too cute! Probably would have been cuter to you though if she had waited until morning!

Cindy said...

I too was awakened at 2:00 am this morning by a naked child (Peyton sleeps in underwear only). Maybe there was a loud plane or something over Lilburn at that time. Weird.

Emma is so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting now!

amy said...

hilarious! i wish i could fit the neck of a t-shirt around my hips!!

yikes on the 2:00am wakeup, though. no thanks on that one! :0)

Mother of the Year said...

Jon Thomas once woke us up in the week hours of the morning on vacation with a T-shirt, Superman Big boy underwear, his Baseball cap and said, "I'm ready to go see the dinosaurs" (we were, in fact going to the Smithsonian that day)!

Seriously though, who is that kid that you paid to pose as Emma. Isn't she still a baby?

Unknown said...

too funny! I know not to you at 2 a.m., but it is now, right? t-shirt skirts would be much more comfortable than the skirts we have to wear now! what a brilliant child you have!
p.s. sorry I missed you guys at the hospital both times!! When Zach gets completely well, we'll have to get together!

Meredith said...

That is TOOO cute!!! :) I unfortunately only get wakened by the stupid cat who thinks it's time to eat. :D