Saturday, July 26, 2008

Enough Money?!?

Here's a cute, quick story . . . D lost his first tooth the day before his birthday (he just pulled it out while he was watching TV that afternoon). He put it under his pillow that night and the Tooth Fairy brought him a silver dollar. Yesterday, he pulls out the 2nd loose tooth and the Tooth Fairy brought him a shiny new quarter. This morning at breakfast E announced that D didn't need anymore money. When we asked her why, she simply said "He got a silver dollar and a quarter. I think that's enough money." The real kicker was when she said, "Sometimes big girls just know when boys have enough money." I can just imagine what her teen/dating years are going to be like. The boys better start saving their money now.

3 comments:

Trent & Mary Katherine Cloer said...

Hey Mary Kay- Very cute- Children have the best sense of humor. I love following your family on your blog. I hope all is well. Take care-

Bridget said...

Too funny! I bet she won't think that is enough money when she starts losing the teeth. :)

Trent & Mary Katherine Cloer said...

Hey Mary Kay- I am writing again because I want you to know I am looking forward to seeing Daniel at Brookwood! What a treat- It will be a good year for him. Take care