Thursday, June 15, 2006

Emma's 1st Haircut

My parents get a haircut every 4 weeks or so. The kids and I usually take my dad to the salon and my mom meets us there. Daniel actually sat still for his haircut tonight for a change. Emma's hair was getting so long that it was beginning to pull some of the curl out and her bangs were always in her eyes. So tonight we had Kiki give Emma her first haircut - including a shampoo. This picture shows a classic "Sophie face".




And here's the final product. . .



As you can see, she loves her new look ;o) (isn't this the typical look of a woman when she first gets her haircut?)

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I can't believe this is her first haircut! It looks great - and her face is precious! At the rate Ansley is growing her hair, she will not get her first hair cut until 10 years! I hope she has curls like Emma! I love her curls!

Amber said...

im dying laughing at the after shot. she couldnt be more thrilled about her new hair cut. that is awesome!!!

amy said...

too funny! a haircut can be a traumatic experience... a stranger coming after you with sharp scissors. trip got his 1st haircut at 10 mths & is so used to it now, he looks forward to going. quinn on the other hand will proabably be in middle school before he has to get a cut!

Unknown said...

awww, she is so cute I could eat her up! I hope Zach or Grace end up with some red hair. I'm with Cindy-I can't believe this is her first haircut! Grace's hair is growing so fast we'll have to trim hers before she turns 1! I love the after picture too!