Monday, March 19, 2007

Ring Bearer/Flower Girl

My cousin got married this weekend and had asked that both kids be in the wedding. We weren't real sure they would walk down the aisle when the time came, but they did great; we were pleasantly surprised! Amber, the suit looked great - we really appreciate you letting us borrow it. Here are a few pictures from the rehearsal and wedding, enjoy! Some of the attendants took some pictures of the kids as well - I'm hoping to get copies emailed to me. I'll post them whenever I get them.




Cool Slideshows

9 comments:

Nicole Puckett said...

They look absolutely adorable and like they had a pretty good time. That dress and that little tux are the cutest things I have ever seen:)

Cindy said...

Emma looks so beautiful in that dress!!! And, of course, Daniel looks so handsome in that tux. I LOVE little kids dressed up like that.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! I love the one of Daniel with his hands on your cousins shoulders-he looks so handsome!
Our house is in Roundtree Subdivision. We will definitely have to meet up at Mtn. Park! We go there quite often-usually right after lunch before afternoon naps. Let me know when you want to meet up.

Amber said...

they look so cute! looks like they did way better than my kids did in their last wedding!

amy said...

yeah... i'm with amber. count your blessings that your kids didn't throw something, yell, & refuse to go down the aisle! kids are so funny b/c you have no idea how they will react when the time comes! they both look so great in their wedding attire.

Meredith said...

They look so adorable!!! :)

SC Rocks said...

Thank God they did not pitch any fits during the wedding. The experience was one I will never forget.

Debra said...

Very sweet pictures!! They both look so cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Bridget said...

ADORABLE pictures! Emma's dress is precious! I love the picture of the bride holding Daniel! Too cute!