Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter 2007!

So, I know Easter's over, but I thought I'd share some pictures from the Easter season. The kids had a great time at the egg hunt, although I think they liked the Bubble Man better. They weren't too keen on getting close to the Easter bunny (I must say they come by this naturally since their mom doesn't care for people dressed in costumes that cover the face). They did manage to find lots of eggs filled with candy and prizes.

Linda and the girls came to visit for a couple of days during Spring break (Palm Sunday weekend) - the kids are always glad to see them. In fact, Daniel talks to Linda all the time on his play phone. We had a great service at church and good food and company at my mom's house.


Cool Slideshows

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new pics of the family! Darrel looks so serious! I'm sure he's like my husband-just LOVES family pictures!
Glad you had a Happy Easter-I didn't do so well with getting pictures taken...oops!
Take care and I'll email you our new address.
Rachel

Amber said...

you obviously didnt go to the lilburn park easter egg hunt.. the bubbles look way more fun! we got our mp directory today and you guys are the Harrells now. Darrell Harrell. I cracked up. No one even told me you guys changed your name.. i guess Darrell wanted yet another last name. tell him to quit hogging the names, I think the limit is 10.

Nicole Puckett said...

The bubble pictures are so awesome... I love them. Looks like you guys had fun. .
Your family pictures are great, too!

Meredith said...

I love the pictures, the ones of Daniel and the bubbles especially! He is too cute! :)
We loved our Easter card too! :)

amy said...

thanks for our easter card! that egg hunt/bubble fest looked like tons o' fun. my boys would have LOVED that. we were going to an easter egg hunt the saturday before easter, but it was about 37 degrees that day, so we opted out.

Unknown said...

what sweet pictures! i have to agree about the costume people - i still don't like those.