Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Summer's Here!!!


OK, so Summer's not exactly here yet, but it's close enough! Tomorrow is Emma's last day of "school" until September and next Wednesday is Daniel's last day of preschool! I can't believe our first child will be in Kindergarten in just three short months!! This school year has brought several changes to our house - we left the church we've loved for the past 15+ years and God has led us to a new one, Emma started going to a different school than last year, Daniel had tubes put in his ears for the 4th time and his tonsils taken out, and we have a one-year-old running around our house everyday (just to name a few). This summer should prove to be interesting - trying to keep 3 small children from getting bored. I'm sure we'll probably spend a lot of time at the park; thankfully, our kids like to go to the park.


8 comments:

Cindy said...

I'll be there just about everyday, I'm sure. Call me and we can meet.

mk said...

Cindy, I'll be sure to give you a call. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Me, too. I'm starting to go crazy in the house with the kids, but by the time I think of going, its after lunch and too hot for them! I can't believe tomorrow is my two's last day of MMO!!! Where does the time go?
Shoot me an email if you ever want to meet at the park!

Meredith said...

I didn't know ya'll left MP! Dad and Sue never tell me anything!!!
Time does fly huh? I can't believe Daniel will be in Kindergarten!!! :)

amy said...

where are you guys going to church now?

Bridget said...

I realized this morning we need LOTS to do this summer....give me a call and we can meet up to play!

Amber said...

i spend just about every day out at the park as well to cure in house boredom and to get a tan... im sure we'll see you out there!!

SC Rocks said...

You know that we will be there to help with the 'boredom' you will be fighting this summer!