Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Daniel!!!

Today is Daniel's 5th birthday!! It's hard to believe that in a few short weeks he will be getting on the bus and going to Kindergarten!! :o) He's really looking forward to school starting. In fact, just about every Monday morning he asks me if the bus is coming. it's only a few short weeks away now. We've been pretty busy this summer - visiting with family and friends, swimming, going to Stone Mountain, playing at home and playgrounds, etc. There are still a few things we'd like to do before the summer's over, but we'll just have to see how it goes. We may need to save some things for next year.
We've been working on getting the house ready to put on the market. Actually, Darrell's been doing most of the work, I've just been having to go through everything and decide what to keep, what to throw or give away, and what to store. I'll post pictures when we have all the painting done. Everything looks great, Darrell's done an outstanding job!!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!!!! It's hard to believe that it has been 5 years since the day he was born. I love his wonderful smile!

Nicole Puckett said...

Happy Birthday to Daniel:)!! What a great banner!

Good luck selling your house:) Keep us posted how it goes...

Mother of the Year said...

Where are you going to move if you sell the house.

You need me to come and go through your stuff. I KNOW you are not throwing away HALF of what you need to!!! :)

Bridget said...

Good luck with the house...I know that is a lot of work....keep us posted.

Meredith said...

I can't believe Daniel is 5 and going to kindergarten!!! Happy Late birthday to him.

Good luck with your house. Where are ya'll moving to?

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday to Daniel...a little late. He's going to love kindergarten! I need to call you, I just seem to get distracted too easily...hahaha. My crew can paint if you want helpers. lol