Thursday, November 01, 2007

My dancing stars

These videos were too cute not to post them - I hope they work. Our kids love to watch dancing with the stars. They especially love to dance along. In fact, they actually try to do the same steps they see them doing on tv, usually. The other night I had the camera handy and caught them dancing along. The first video is Daniel asking Grammy to dance with him. In the second one, you'll notice it takes Emma a while to get started, but eventually she joins in.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

That was cute! I was hoping your mom was going to get up and dance with him!!

SC Rocks said...

You know they will be the stars of the family, especially if Emma has anything to do with it!

Nicole Puckett said...

Love it! I mean, I love pictures but nothing can beat cute videos like these:)

Bridget said...

Too cute! They both look so grown up! I can't believe how fast all the kiddos are growing.

Meredith said...

They are TOO cute! :)

amy said...

that is awesome! we watch 'so you think you can dance' during the summers and trip totally gets into it, too. he tries to mimic what they are doing. it is pretty funny to watch.

Mother of the Year said...

That is soooo funny! Looking forward to your visit soon!

Amber said...

that was funny.. sign them up for the next season!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.