Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

The kindergarten classes at Daniel's school have a program they do each year called Turkey Tunes. My parents went with Emma, Hunter and me to see it this past Monday morning. It's a really cute program. This video is just a clip of what I think was my favorite song they did. It's not the best quality, but you get the idea...
And here are a couple of pictures from the program as well...

Emma's class had their Thanksgiving Feast on Tuesday - mom and I attended. Here is a picture and short video from her program as well. The picture quality's not that great because I was actually too far away. In the video, you don't see Emma until toward the end (she's the 3rd one from the left - blue denim jacket on).

I really love watching the kids perform with their classmates. It's such a blessing to watch them grow and mature - my prayer is that they will come to know the Lord early in life so they will not remember a time without Jesus in their life, that they will become mighty witnesses for God, and that He will use them greatly to increase His kingdom.

We give THANKS for:
T - Treats - like ice cream for smiley faces, cakes for birthdays
H - Happy homes filled with family and love
A - All the ways that God has taken care of us this year
N - New friends at church and school
K - Kids and all the challenges that come with raising them
S - Salvation and Special times with friends and family both near and far

We want to wish each one of you a truly Blessed Thanksgiving holiday!

2 comments:

amy said...

that looks like so much fun! i think it is great that you are able to go to the kids' school functions! trip will be singing at church for the first time in a couple of weeks for the women's mid-week bible study group. i'll miss it b/c i'll be at work. i'm hoping chuck can get in there & video it for me. he's never 'performed' before.

SC Rocks said...

They are too precious!!! I know you enjoyed the programs.