Saturday, August 19, 2006

Answered Prayer!!

Just a quick note to thank everyone for their prayers these past few months. Darrell has accepted a job offer and will begin working at Apex Plumbing Supply next week. We especially thank Uncle Andy for his part in making this happen (I pray the Lord will grealy bless you and Darrell as you work together once again). We truly appreciate our friends who have lifted our family up in prayer. I wouldn't say these past few months have been "a piece of cake" exactly, but God has blessed us with the peace of knowing that He is still in control and He will provide for ALL our needs. He is so good! Thanks again for all your prayers and support!!!!

8 comments:

amy said...

Woohoo!! I know that this job acceptance is a sigh of relief for both of you. Congrats to you guys & praise the Lord!

Bridget said...

I am so glad! We will continue to lift you up as he adjusts to a new job.

Cindy said...

Congrats!!! He will be working with my Dad, again.

We missed you guys yesterday.

Mother of the Year said...

So glad!!!!

Amber said...

so happy to hear the news! so sad to hear he has to work with andy on a daily basis. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats to Darrell! I'll definitely keep him in my prayers since he will be working with Andy!! Ha Ha!

Unknown said...

HOORAY! I know that you guys are excited to be employed once again.
Jonathan and I are free next week for a picnic! give me a hollar!

Meredith said...

Congrats to Darrell! I KNOW what a strain it can be to be unemployed (or my spouse anyway)... Good luck!