Wednesday, August 30, 2006

wrapping paper and much more

Now that school has started, the fundraisers have begun as well (welcome to public schools). The items available for purchase are wrapping paper and many other gifts and accessories. On Daniel's behalf, we have had an email sent to many people, asking you to support our school. The easiest way to purchase items is to shop online (and the items will be sent directly to you). The last day to purchase items is Monday, September 11. If you are reading this and you haven't received an email from Daniel, then we probably don't have a current email address for you. If you are interested, please let me know and I'll get you the necessary information. I know some of you may have family members with the same fundraiser. I just wanted to give you the opportunity to participate in case you didn't. Thanks!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to receive info-my email address is mrsmino24@aol.com

thanks!

mk said...

I just sent it to you - the email address I had for you is a comcast one. Is that not good?

Unknown said...

No, we cancelled our Comcast so they deleted my email address!

Bridget said...

Oh yes, fundraisers....though I just had a kid knock on my door from a private school too...so it isn't just public ones anymore! The whole neighborhood is out in droves. I am glad you are supporting his school! :)

Heather said...

My kids are attending a private school that still needs help from fundraisers constantly. Just because they are private doesn't mean that they do not need support (maybe more so because they have no state or government funding). I think that it is a “necessary evil” in all schools.